Conflict Avoidance & ADR
Kelliher & Associates seminar on Conflict Avoidance, Management and Dispute Resolution Procedures aims to give an introduction level of understanding of the various techniques and procedures available in dispute resolution and avoidance. It will also outline some practical approaches to avoiding and resolving conflict and disputes. The seminar is based on Irish Law and Contracts.
Topics covered will include:
· The General Principals of avoiding and dealing with Conflict
· The Practical Methods of Avoiding Conflict
· The Practical Aspects to Dispute Resolution Procedures
· Dispute Escalation Clauses and Dispute Clauses in Contracts
· How I can Avoid Conflict in my project.
· Where can I learn more about Alternative Dispute Resolution and Conflict Avoidance
Who Should Attend:
· Sub Contractors
· Main Contractors
· Sub Sub Contractors
· Professionals (Quantity Surveyors, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers etc)
The Seminar is confirmed as meeting 2 hours of Structured CPD on the CIRI register.
The Seminar is structured to meet the requirements of level 1, level 2 and level 3 for Module M006 of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Assessment of Professional Competence (APC).